Purchase a Snug and/or a Tushbaby!
- The Snug: A soft wrap designed to be used exclusively with your Tushbaby to carry
- Attach it to your Tushbaby carrier
- Can be used to carry your baby face-to-face or forward-facing
- Can accommodate up to 36 months old, or 45lbs.
- Can be used once your infant reaches 12lbs – it is not suitable for newborn use
- Tushbaby: Recommended by pediatricians, chiropractors, physical therapists
- Provides back/arm pain relief
- Offered in lovely colors and vegan options
- Lots of storage pockets & bottle holder
- Great for babies/toddlers up to 3 years of age or 45 lb
PROMO CODE: InclusiveSol to get 15% OFF! order with link www.bit.ly/3EkE8Je
Tushbaby collaborates with the LENN Foundation to help support children with cerebral palsy.
✨ Purpose: To provide a safe and supportive online environment for parents/caregivers with children who have Cerebral Palsy (CP).
✨ Mission: Inclusive Sol’s CP support group brings parents/caregivers together to provide emotional support, coping strategies, resources, and recommendations as they navigate caring for a child/youth with cerebral palsy.
✨ Format: Zoom Video Conference once a month, 1st Tuesday of every month in the evening 5:30 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Open group and can join anytime.
✨ Open Forum: The meeting is set up as an open forum, where there is more of a fluid flow to accommodate questions, sharing resources or referrals, brainstorming as a group on how to address a pressing concern, etc.
RSVP by filling out the contact form and choosing “support group” from the drop-down menu. No-cost.
*Current cohort: SoCal parents. If the demand expands for expanding the group, Inclusive Sol will add more dates and times for options.
World Cerebral Palsy Day is a global movement that started in 2012. Last year, it reached over 10 million people. It aims to bring together people living with cerebral palsy, their families, supporters, and organizations from over 100 countries. All with the aim to ensure a future in which children and adults with cerebral palsy have the same rights, access, and opportunities as anyone else in our society. Learn more here.
To read about our past events, please visit this page.