- Cerebral Palsy Foundation (CPF) – Defines and addresses Moments of Impact – the times at which interventions and insights, if properly implemented, have the power to change lives.
- The Cerebral Palsy Collaborative (CPC) – Provides a unified voice of cerebral palsy-related organizations to strategically affect mutually agreed upon research, education, awareness, support, and public policy initiatives for the benefit of individuals with cerebral palsy across the lifespan.
- United Cerebral Palsy (UCP) – Affiliates provide services and support on a community-by-community basis, serving the unique needs of people with disabilities in their region.
- Cerebral Palsy Research Network (CPRN) – To optimize the lifelong health and wellness of people with cerebral palsy and their families through high-quality research, education, and community programming.
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance Research Foundation (CPARF) – Funds the brightest US researchers to change what’s possible for cerebral palsy. Foremost organization in the world that solely focuses on cerebral palsy (CP) research
- The Arc – The largest national community-based organization advocating for and with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and serving them and their families.
- Easterseals – Is leading the way to full equity, inclusion, and access through life-changing disability and community services.
- RespectAbility – A diverse, disability-led nonprofit that works to create systemic change in how society views and values people with disabilities, and that advances policies and practices that empower people with disabilities to have a better future.
- Kourageous Karter Foundation – To make life better for medically complex kids and the people who love them. Kourage: Strength in the face of grief of pain.
- March of Dimes – Lead the fight for the health of all moms and babies. Their goals are to end preventable maternal health risks and deaths, end preventable preterm birth and infant death, and close the health equity gap.