- Los Angeles County Aging & Disabilities Department – A new county department dedicated to providing aging and disability services.
- Los Angeles Department on Disability (LADOD) – Ensures that people with disabilities have full access to LA City resources.
- Help Me Grow LA – supports all families in promoting young children’s development and lifelong success by connecting them to developmental services and supports that promote their child’s well-being.
- Momentum (Formerly United Cerebral Palsy of Los Angeles) – Advancing the independence, productivity, and full citizenship of children and adults with disabilities and medical conditions.
- Adrian’s Place – An inclusive community hub located in Santa Monica, offering recreational, social, and academic programs for teens and young transitional-aged adults tailored to meet their abilities.