- Association of Regional Center Agencies (ARCA) – To promote, support, and advance regional centers in achieving the intent and mandate of the Lanterman Developmental Disabilities Services Act in providing community-based services that enable individuals with developmental disabilities to achieve their full potential and highest level of self-sufficiency.
- California Family Resource Association – A statewide membership association representing more than 300 Family Resource Centers that serve California’s children and families.
- Disability Rights California (DRC) – Defends, advances, and strengthens the rights and opportunities of people with disabilities. The organization works in litigation, legal representation, advocacy services, investigations, public policy, and provides information, advice, referral, and community outreach.
- Early Start Family Resource Centers – These centers accompany you and your family as you navigate the disability system and services. Many also serve families of older children, youth, and adults with disabilities, too.
- Family Empowerment Centers (FEC) – Provide training and information to families with children and young adults with disabilities, between the ages of 3 and 22.
- Family Voices of California – A statewide collaborative of parent-run centers working to ensure quality health care for children and youth with special health care needs.
- The Arc – Promotes and protects the human rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and actively supports their full inclusion and participation in the community throughout their lifetimes.